What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a natural therapy that clears physical, emotional, energetic or spiritual stress from the body. Using muscle testing to access the sub-concious mind through the body’s biofeedback system, the kinesiologist will identify the underlying cause of your stress or physical symptom and use natural remedies to restore the body’s energy systems back to a balanced state. Caitlin is a qualified and certified practitioner of the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology modality. Kinesiology does not diagnose or treat illnesses.
It’s like tapping into your higher self and learning what you need to do/change/be. It’s amazing.Tracey
Benefits of Kinesiology
Kinesiology can help you become more aligned to your true self and your true purpose by enabling you to reprogram old thought patterns, release stress and tension and connect to and prioritise your self care.
Kinesiology can help you:
- Feel more present, clear headed and grounded
- Feel lighter – as if a weight has been lifted
- Feel more connected to yourself and your true purpose
- Gain awareness of old patterns of behaviour that are holding you back and gain a different perspective
- Release emotional and physical pain
- Begin healing body, mind and spirit
- Increase feelings of happiness and wellbeing and improve relationships
What can it assist with?
Kinesiology can assist with most areas of your physical, emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual wellbeing, such as:
- Aligning to your true essence
- Mental Health
- Emotional Stress
- Work Stress
- Energy levels
- Happiness -purpose and passion
- Releasing old stuck emotions and programs
- Negative thought patterns and behaviours
- Physical symptoms
- Self Esteem and Self Worth
- Stress relief
- Women’s health
New client information
If you are new to Kinesiology and still have questions click the Learn More link to learn more about how a session runs, the remedies used and information about prices.
I felt an immediate sense of clarity, optimism and a strong self awareness…and maybe most importantly I felt confident to make changes/improvements in my life straight away. It’s been very beneficial.
It made me aware of a few things that were unconsciously impacting my life negatively therefore giving me the power to consciously change the way I reacted to them